The Best Selection of Water Pumps & Filters. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Water Pumps & Filters for Dogs
If you are a pet parent, you will definitely want to find a dog dish that will work best for your pup. Some pets devour too quickly and might require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may require a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are many dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. Some of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored choice is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic pet bowl consist of these bowls being effortless to clean, resist bacteria, and can typically be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Several of the benefits consist of generally having a non-skid base to help dogs eat; they are incredibly long-lasting; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A downside is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in expensive color options or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automatic dog feeder is an option for those who are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not just inhale their food. This helps to minimize your pet's possibility of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel puppy bowls are commonly retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their pets on the move.
Find the right dog bowl at Kibbles & Cuts in Sandy, UT. We stock numerous dog bowl options from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (801) 942-3647 for more information!
What Our Customers Say
Kibbles and cuts are considerate, and always do a great job and make you happy!
So friendly and helpful. They were so sweet to my dog! Always helpful with food related questions I have.
I’m extremely grateful for this place and Cody! He took on my challenging mini poodle that’s is very snippy and crazy at the groomers and no other place would take her and Kibbles and Cuts took her in and groomed her perfectly with no problems!! They handled her great and I’m so excited to have found them! I highly recommend coming here for grooming!!! ❣️🙌🏼👌🏼👊🏻
I have been taking my dog here to get groomed for 3 years and we have a great experience almost every time. The people are friendly and they treat my pup really well - Thank you Kibbles and Cuts!